- Eco-friendly Disposable Cutlery Manufacturer and Designer
- Eco-friendly Life Starts with Eco-friendly Cutlery
- 2018/4/3 - 2023/4/2
- Certification bodies:
- SOIL ASOCIATION
Greenwood has been found to conform to FSC standard:
FSC-STD-40-004 ver 3.0
What is FSC Certification?
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit, multi-stakeholder organization established in 1993 to promote responsible management of the world’s forests. The FSC does this by setting standards on forest products, along with certifying and labeling them as eco-friendly.
Forest management certification is a voluntary process for verifying responsible forest practices. It is up to a forest owner, or representative of a group of forest owners and operators, to initiate the certification process by requesting an independent certifier to inspect the forest and to see if the management meets the FSC requirements, encapsulated in the FSC P&C. Only an FSC accredited certification body can evaluate, monitor and certify companies to FSC standards, and only continuous compliance can assure that certificate holders can keep their certificates; these holders are charged an annual fee to renew their accreditation.
The FSC P&C apply to all tropical, temperate and boreal forests and many to plantations and partially replanted forests. Though mainly designed for forest management for timber products, they are also largely relevant for non-timber products (e.g. Brazil nuts) and other environmental services such as clean water and air and carbon sequestration. The FSC Principles are a complete package and their sequence does not represent an ordering of priority.
Are you still looking for a manufacturer?
Greenwood is Eco-friendly Disposable Cutlery Manufacturer and Designer
- Cutlery Packing Wholesale
- Wooden Fork Wholesale
- Wooden Spoon Wholesale
- Wooden Knife Wholesale
- Wooden Spork Wholesale
- Wooden Ice Cream Spoon Wholesale
- Biodegradable Coffee Stirrer Wholesale
- Bamboo Cutlery Wholesale
- Wooden Fruit Fork Wholesale
- Bamboo & Wooden BBQ Skewer Wholesale
- Wooden Boat & Cone Wholesale
- Decorative Toothpicks Wholesale
- Wooden Plates Wholesale
- Wooden Ice Cream Stick Wholesale
- Wooden Straw Wholesale
- Wooden Cutlery Making Machine
- Are wooden forks better for environment plastic？May 26,2023In today's era, environmental protection has become one of our most important responsibilities and tasks. We need to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible in order to protect our planet and future generations. We are constantly working hard, and replacing the use of disposable wooden tableware is a convenient change.In contrast, using plastic cutlery has a huge impact on our environment. So, is wooden cutlery really more environmentally friendly than plastic cutlery?
- Greenwood Exhibition News FlashMay 23,2023From May 20th to 23rd, Greenwood at NRA exhibition booth 1682 in the United States. Today is the last day of the exhibition, Greenwood sincerely invites you to our booth, let’s discuss the new development of Eco-friendly cutlery together.