- Eco-friendly Disposable Cutlery Manufacturer and Designer
- Eco-friendly Life Starts with Eco-friendly Cutlery
Wooden Cake Knife
Greenwood Disposable Wooden Cutlery Manufacturer is a Professional China Manufacturer and Supplier of Wooden Cake Knife, We Provide Custom Wholeslae Wooden Cake Knife factory, Private Label Wooden Cake Knife and Wooden Cake Knife Contract Manufacturing, Contact us now to get the best quotation for Wooden Cake Knife, We will respond in a timely manner, we are not the lowest price of Wooden Cake Knife, but we will provide you with better service.
1 products found
185mm Disposable Wooden Knife | Natural Biodegradable Wooden Knife | Eco-friendly Compostable Knives
Greenwood's disposable, biodegradable and compostable wooden Knife is 100% natural and is made of birch wood.
Are you still looking for a manufacturer?
Greenwood is Eco-friendly Disposable Cutlery Manufacturer and Designer
- Cutlery Packing Wholesale
- Wooden Fork Wholesale
- Wooden Spoon Wholesale
- Wooden Knife Wholesale
- Wooden Spork Wholesale
- Wooden Ice Cream Spoon Wholesale
- Biodegradable Coffee Stirrer Wholesale
- Bamboo Cutlery Wholesale
- Wooden Fruit Fork Wholesale
- Bamboo & Wooden BBQ Skewer Wholesale
- Wooden Boat & Cone Wholesale
- Decorative Toothpicks Wholesale
- Wooden Plates Wholesale
- Wooden Ice Cream Stick Wholesale
- Wooden Straw Wholesale
- Wooden Cutlery Making Machine
- Are wooden forks better for environment plastic？May 26,2023In today's era, environmental protection has become one of our most important responsibilities and tasks. We need to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible in order to protect our planet and future generations. We are constantly working hard, and replacing the use of disposable wooden tableware is a convenient change.In contrast, using plastic cutlery has a huge impact on our environment. So, is wooden cutlery really more environmentally friendly than plastic cutlery?
- Greenwood Exhibition News FlashMay 23,2023From May 20th to 23rd, Greenwood at NRA exhibition booth 1682 in the United States. Today is the last day of the exhibition, Greenwood sincerely invites you to our booth, let’s discuss the new development of Eco-friendly cutlery together.